6.21.2009

Excuse me while I vomit!

Am I going to vomit because it is Father's Day....no! I love Father's Day. My dad is in Hawaii, so I imagine he is having the best Father's Day. But what can I do for Jake to show him what an amazing father he is??? Well we have a few things in the works... but it seems nothing compares to a public display of oogly-googly-squishy-squashy outpouring of bias, blubbering, babbling ..... of his all time greatness in a blog post! I mean, this is the contemporary standard. He could care less about my blog ramblings, so hopefully he won't find this .... and all will go unnoticed at my house! But at least I know I will have done my part to ensure the vomiting of a few more people while I display this outpouring of my deepest (hahaha... a blog is the place for that) love!!!

Enjoying an ice cream with Rob and Karah...


His usually position...



Baseball with the boys!



Grabbing Karah's hand for a train ride at the beach...



A game of football with the boys...



Rob clinging on to Jake's leg...



He always  makes time for some basketball with the boys...



But not to be outdone, by the amount of time spent in the rocking chair...



A stroll at the beach with our baby...



Happy Father's Day to all the great dads in this world who recognize the value of family... and who live their lives caring for others!  I know you're not reading, but I love you babe!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWHHH! This was a good post to read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great. the first one is my fav. and not because it's your best technically speaking! ha ha

    ReplyDelete