6.26.2009

Can't Pick

Okay, so these photos have been burning a whole in my computer, so to speak. I often find the hardest part of my job is picking my favorite photos to share on the blog. So I revisit them time and time again....giving some the boot and reclaiming some from the dead....uh...I don't know? Can someone stop by my house everyweek and tell me which pictures are their favorites? I have been looking at these too long, trying to wind down the selection to 5 or 10 at the most. I CAN"T DO IT!!! I have several other sessions from this week waiting to be blogged....so this is it! Here are a whopping 22 photographs. Sorry...if it takes forever to load!!!


I realize you've heard enough from me already and just want to get straight to seeing a few...(cough...million) photographs. But just in case anyone is reading my ramblings...I must share a little about Joe and Kelly. Oh Joe and Kelly, how excited I am for their August Wedding. They were a pleasure to work with.... for some reason, Joe didn't seem uncomfortable making out with his future wife for an hour or two. Hmmmm... perhaps it is because she is beautiful. But perhaps it is because she is so kind and caring, a beautiful person, inside and out. Joe joked that his reasoning for the wedding being in August, is so that he could snatch her quick, before she realized she was way out of his league. He really scored, Kelly is fabulous!



So what kind of guy snatches a catch like Kelly, lemme tell ya'!!!
Joe Jones
Funny, I have actually known Joe since I was 15 years old or so...which...ouch...made him like uhhhhh.......7! Oh my!!! He has grown up to be an outstanding young man. He treats Kelly with the utmost respect, heck, he looks at Kelly, with the utmost respect. He is a true gentleman.





In fact, this couple met at a function where they were advocating family values. Sounds like a good start to a marriage to me!!!



Okay, here are 4 of practically the same picture....but I LOVED this series...and just couldn't pick my favorite!





Next we headed downtown for some fun!


Some stunning bling!


Kelly has the most beautiful eyes!


This couple is so cute together and you can really feel their connection in these next photographs.



This next one is in my top 5 from the session.


The next one is my proof that we have fun at my sessions!


And once again, my decision making skills have failed me.... so here is the black and white and a similar color photograph that I love!



I am really excited for this wedding. Not only because I got to know the couple really well throughout the engagement session, but because they are so natural together, a breeze to photograph! Can't wait!!! Congratulations.........

2 comments:

  1. oh erin . . . these are absolutely lovely! possibly my favorite session you have ever done. whoa. i am so glad you included all 22 . . . i still want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I can see why it was so hard to pick. Cute couple.

    ReplyDelete