10.29.2008

Vintage Inspired!

A photographer is an artist in many ways. On these images I took a little more liberty than I usually do. I still love the straight out of the camera shots, with vibrant colors and real moments. But this photo shoot was vintage inspired at the museum at March Air Force Base, so I decided to create a few aged images, leave a comment and tell me what you think?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some of my other favorites, especially the lovely light on this next one...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On another note, it was like a full circle moment for me to be shooting at MAFB. I was actually born at the hospital on March Air Force Base, though I haven't lived here my whole life. I lived in Texas and Utah as well. Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment