10.22.2008

Classic Christmas

These two little boys were sooooo cute and just great smilers the whole time. They totally fed off eachother and there was lots of silly laughter. I loved their classic christmas look. I hope Mom and Dad got them that icecream I promised, ha, ha...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Do you guys think it is untraditional to send out a picture like this, where everyone is not starring at the camera??? I totally love it and think it is a perfect picture of family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I guess my comments were getting totally lost in lala cyberland. So sorry everyone. But yippee, glad to hear you guys are liking your photographs. The second to last one of you guys walking is one of absolute favorites.

    ReplyDelete