10.08.2008

Spark

Last week I had a wonderful session in San Diego, CA. I was able to attend the ceremony for my dear friends Ben and Luz. The ceremony was fairly early and I had quite a drive so I was able to catch some of the sunrise....something I haven't done in YEARS. It was breathtaking. Beautiful words were spoken during the ceremony which were for the couple, but resonated with me. It was fulfilling for my spirit.
Photobucket
Ben is such a genuinely nice guy!
Photobucket
Who, by the way, is absolutely, positively in love with Luz.
Photobucket
He can make Luz light up or laugh it up at the drop of a hat.
Photobucket
A nice moment...
Photobucket
Luz is soooooo beautiful, and she is a natural with the camera.
Photobucket
Definently a favorite!
Photobucket
As well as this one...
Photobucket
They didn't have bridesmaids and all that jazz, but Ben picked up the slack anyways.
Photobucket
He gave her his jacket, it was very overcast that day as you can see from the lighting.
Photobucket

The passion....so in love...you guys rocked this kiss!
Photobucket

Thanks Ben and Luz...you know you guys are the spark that got me where I'm at today with my growing photography business. THANK YOU!!!
Photobucket

1 comment: