7.22.2009

For Fun

Just for fun, my friend and I took our kids to the park to play. And we brought our cameras just to play around. It was noon day and ended up to be about 100 degrees outside. Needless to say, we didn't last very long.
Here is my little Rob walking the curb with granola bar in hand.

My friend's baby. He is such a cutie!


We took a stroll and found this neat spot to take pictures. Now this all didn't last more than 15 minutes due to 4 kids ages 3 and under and 100 degree temps.




I love this one of my Karah because she has sticks in one hand, a rock in the other, and dirt on every other place of her body.



My friend's daughter has the most stunning curly locks!


Rob himself had a good time in the dirt...


My friend has the cutest kids and they were all troopers as I sent them running down the trail.


This next one is my favorite!



Rebecca, it was so much fun to get together and we'll have to do it again...but maybe when it cools down, haha...


6 comments:

  1. I loved when my kids were younger and were happy playing with sticks and dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were your kids doing in sweaters in 100 degree weather??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, you may have lasted longer if you didn't have your kids dressed in sweaters! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. my favorite is the first black and white . . . can i photoshop my girls in it so i can hang it in my house?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey, it was like 50 degrees that morning when we left. Even Rebecca is wearing a sweat shirt!

    ReplyDelete