11.06.2008

Little girls, little girls, everywhere I turn, I can see them...

I grew up in a family of 6 kids, 5 girls, and 1 brother, who is the youngest. He is an amazing young man despite the odds. But the house was pretty much ruled by little girls. We would often indulge in break out musical style performances which included songs from Annie, Mary Poppins, The Wizard of Oz and of course, The Sound of Music. My daughter has found her first indulgence in Annie so the songs are imbedded in my brain right now. I had the chance to take some headshots for this family of little girls as they pursue some modeling opportunities. Aren't they adorable???
1
Photobucket
2
Photobucket
3
Photobucket
4
Photobucket
5
Photobucket
6
Photobucket
7
Photobucket
8
Photobucket
9
Photobucket
10
Photobucket
11
Photobucket
These little angels were perfect in front of the camera and I really enjoyed getting to know each one of them. What an amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment