11.06.2008

Family Slideshow

Gosh my "titles" are original! Well I had so much fun at this recent family photo shoot, which I already blogged my favs. But I can't upload all the fun pictures so I put together a slideshow. So when you book a family session with me, this is what you can expect. I like to have approximately two hours for a family session. I love to take photos of you interacting as a family. After awhile, little children will get really comfortable with the fact that I am there taking pictures and wow, they are still having a good time, it isn't torcherous. That is how I like to get my natural smiles from little children!!! So just click HERE and then hit the play icon, then give it a few moments to load, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, you are so talented. I'm booking you for our next session!

    ReplyDelete