8.19.2008

David and Jane

So I never posted photos from some of my weddings at the beginning of the summer. I finally decided to since I couldn't sleep tonight. Well Jane is my beautiful sister and they had a beautiful wedding down at Dana Point Harbor. The weather was perfect that day despite the forecast for thunderstorms and lightning! It was great to meet David's family, they are all sooooo sweet. And my extended family, well they got crazy on the dance floor but I think those pictures are a little too racy for a wedding album!

Thank you David and Jane for letting me preserve this beautiful day in your lives!

3 comments:

  1. You rock, Erin! I am completely amazed at what you can do with a camera. I definitely wish I had that kind of talent. Are you planning on doing kid pictures for Christmas? I may have to convince you to take capture my little tykes...
    Keep up the GREAT work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! Can we rewind the clock and have you re-do our wedding photos? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, I just clicked on your blog from Kristen's. You are AWESOME!!! I just finished browsing your blog and you have such great beautiful pictures. You and your sister look a lot alike. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
    Lou Ann

    ReplyDelete