7.24.2008

Photo Party Details

What is that? A few hours of fun with you and your peeps! The cost is $20.00 per person/couple. Each guest will receive a free 5x7 photograph and may purchase a CD with all of their images for $105.00. The hostess will receive their photographs for free...a $125.00 value (actually priceless), with a minimum of 10 guests at his/her photo party.
These parties are perfect for a mommy and me group, a girl's night out (maybe some sassy shots for hubby), a group of friends, social club, birthday party, bridal shower, etc.
This slideshow has some of my favs from my photo party last week in Mission Beach. I had so much fun doing this and I love soooooo many of the pics! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Check out this blog I just ran across and show it to the boys. Maybe after seeing this, you'll never have to explain in detail, No playing with sticks. The titled post is "sticks and eyes."

    http://adams411.blogspot.com

    P.S. Check out your old comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and I LOVE these beach photos!

    ReplyDelete