10.20.2009

HELP!

Ahhhhhhhh! So it seems like it has been a month since I posted anything. A while back I reached my photo limit storage for blogger I guess. I thought about a much needed website and blog makeover but in the midst of Christmas Season, I was a bit overwhelmed. So I thought about deleting some old pictures to make way for the new. But this little blog has been a documentation of my photographic journey, so........ I finally bit the bullet and paid to upgrade my storage. Unfortunately, I am still getting the same error. "Photo Limit has been reached for Picasa Web Albums", what the fetch?

So thanks for your patience.... I know thousands of people visit my blog each day waiting for some more eye candy photographs...... Oh I crack myself up!

I'll be in touch!
Erin

P.S. Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 14th...... a Christmas Promotion in the works!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh...details for your Christmas ideas. I have none!-Sarah

    ReplyDelete