1.07.2009

Christmas Bells are Ringing...

Well, these count as Christmas Bells and Wedding Bells. I had such a pleasure getting a glimpse into the lives of Anthony and Monica. Their wedding took place at the beautiful OC Sailing and Events Center in Dana Point. My sister was actually married there last May and it is a great location. We first met atop the cliffs overlooking the beautiful harbor.
www.erinTphotography.com
I love this picture of Monica...just gleaming as she peeks into the reception hall.
www.erinTphotography.com
This picture was taken right before the ceremony was to take place. The sun was setting and Anthony and Monica were enjoying some quite moments together on the docks.
www.erinTphotography.com
As the sun finally set, I was able to grab this photo which I LOVE. It just describes their nighttime beach Christmas Wedding...picturesque to say the least.
www.erinTphotography.com
The girls headed to the ladies room, to do some final primping before the walk down the isle. This one of Monica's sister...as she fixes Monica's hair...well I just loved the details.
www.erinTphotography.com
And fitting with the time of year, there were red details throughout, including the brides beautiful shoes.
www.erinTphotography.com
I love this one of the little boy...he was so intense checking out the camera...getting ready for the bride and groom.
www.erinTphotography.com
Monica's father walked her down the isle. This moment...when a father gives away his daughter...Anthony gave him the best hug ever!!! The respect...so sweet...this is when all the tears start flowing.
www.erinTphotography.com
Another camera shot...I just love how camera happy people are at weddings!
www.erinTphotography.com
The ceremony was amazing with Anthony's father as the minister. He was well spoken and heartfelt. Then Monica's dad also came up and shared a few words. As he became emotional, Anthony put his arm on his shoulder...
www.erinTphotography.com
Husband and Wife...Anthony and Monica!
www.erinTphotography.com
The reception was filled with beautiful music, delicous food and a wonderful slideshow.
www.erinTphotography.com
www.erinTphotography.com
I was honored to capture this special day in your lives, I met so many wonderful people, and could truly feel the love between the two of you. I wish you all the happiness in the journey ahead!
www.erinTphotography.com

4 comments:

  1. im the first to post..Ha!
    beautiful Erin..I love the ring shot and the black and whites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love you girl!! ALWAYS an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Random, but I know them. We hung out with them and their cute baby in Hawaii this summer and their house. Mindy knows her really well and so does shauna's sister-in-law from BYU-H. Small world. Such a cute couple, and awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marla, yeah, Mindy hooked us up! How fun, Hawaii, I am jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete