6.20.2008

For Fun

So my sister just moved into this great house in a perfect neighborhood and on one small wall she has this wallpaper that is all old fashioned. And I am dying because it is all the rage in photography to add these designs as backgrounds in Photoshop, people are loving this stuff. And there she has it right on her wall and I love it, and she hates it. I plead with her "no, don't tear it out, it is all the rage in photography". I think this photography stuff is consuming me, what do you think?



So here are my beautiful nieces...



As much as a liked the wall, I blew it out in this shot because I think it was just distracting from the simplicity of these lashes. I guess it's not the rage, afterall.

4 comments:

  1. these are so pretty and she looks so much like you! Tell Bonnie to leave the wallpaper long enough for you to get some shots of Carli with it:) PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Erin... your little girl looks JUST like you!! She is a slice of sweetness. That damask wallpaper is beautiful... I found a stencil with a similiar pattern and used it on the wall in my bathroom. I don't have any experience with Photoshop so I can see it's a wasted backdrop in our house. Beautiful work once again!
    PS I used your idea of the baby in a drawer and posted it on our blog... and I had to give you PROPS for it. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, first of all i am lame that i don't know anyone but Ryan from these pics. but, you said "nieces" is that Jameson? i mean she looks like you, but at first i thought it was an old pic of Kerri Ann????? i am so obviously in need of a family reunion!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin - I found your blog in a round about way (snopping on other people's blogs you know). I can't believe some of the pictures you've taken... they are awesome. It seems like forever since I've seen you (I don't get out much). Your kids are all cuties. I can't believe how much they've grown! Say hi to Bonnie and see ya on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete