2.01.2009

Watcha gonna do when they come for you?

Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you! This was actually a very fun afternoon with a local traffic unit. My sister-in-law is the cute red head (I mean really, who looks this good in a khaki???)...anyways, they were very cooperative, except the sassy red head who couldn't keep her laughter under control. My case in point...
Photobucket
But we finally got the nice portrait we were looking for. They took the image in and had it engraved into glass on a plaque for their Sergeant who was being promoted and going to serve in a new location.
Photobucket
Then I was able to capture a few casual shots, as they sat around and ate their Dunkin' Donuts! Just Kidding, that is so 80's anyways, haha. Well, I gave these a vintage feel.
Photobucket
These ones make me think of the TV show "CHIPS".
Photobucket
and this one...
Photobucket
Here are a few of the headshots...
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
The guys working hard on the job!!! Just messin'
Photobucket
Okay, my personal favorite, I grabbed this when he didn't think I was looking.
Photobucket
It really was my pleasure to do these photographs. On my way home I had a funny thought as a Police Officer passed by...I wondered if I could get out of a ticket if I showed the officer the pictures I just took on my camera??? Not that I would need a reason, it wasn't like I was speeding or anything;-)

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you didn't put the "sexy cop" pictures up. Some of them might have gotten in trouble. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... CHiPS! Brings back memories. I had a total crush on officer Jon Baker (the blond)!

    ReplyDelete